Interview of new students for the School of Communication, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) was held on 3-12 June 2017. The interview sessions were conducted to choose the best students for the Bachelor of Communication programme offered by the School of Communication.
In total, 247 candidates have attended the interview sessions which were conducted in several different locations across the nation. The interview sessions were divided into two sections, namely the written test to examine students’ language proficiency in Malay and English and the oral interview with lecturers of the School of Communication and expert panels from the industry. The locations and dates of the interview sessions were as follows:
1. Kuching, Sarawak (Saturday, 3 June 2017)
2. Kota Kinabalu, Sabah (Monday, 5 June 2017)
3. Pulau Pinang (Wednesday, 7 June 2017)
3. Kelantan (Saturday, 10 June 2017)
5. Kuala Lumpur (Monday, 12 June 2017)